Wednesday, September 24, 2008

i COULDN*T HAVE SAiD iT BETTER MYSELF..

i TOOK THiS OFF OF MY BEST FRiEND AMANDA*S PAGE.. iT*S SO VERY WELL WRiTTEN AND SO VERY TRUE!!! THiS iS WHY i LOVE MY FRiENDS.. ESPECiALLY HER!

To me, marriage is important, it's everything. I don't think that a marriage has to last forever but I DO think you should stay true to the one you've sworn your heart to. Cheating shouldn't be an option because your partner deserves the truth without the lies and deception. Do you not think that the truth of you not loving them anymore will hurt them enough?
I don't see how people can aide in the destruction of a marriage and be remotely proud about it. People who make and break vows and think it's a joke are lost. Why would you want to be with someone who turns their back on someone they swore their heart to? Do you think they won't do the same to you? What is it that you think makes you special? You're not free from pain especially when you're "second best".
None of this is really my business but it's so hard to watch. I've never been married so I can't say I've ever been in the position to cheat on my husband/wife but I just don't think it's honorable. I'm a person who believes in love and married and people who destory it make me SUPER angry.
HOMEWRECKER...who wants that title? find someone who doesn't have prior commitments to other people!

0 comments: