Thursday, September 4, 2008

Oh.. Special Thanks..

So, I just wanted to give a lil "shout out" to some folks haha! I always want people to know how thankful I am for them to be in my life! So, I wanted to thank you Shelly, Katy, my mom, and Apryle for always being just one comment away on MySpace or on here for any concerns or venting sessions I wish to have! It's so nice having friends that have been where I am, and can REALLY sympathize. Not just the ones that look at you like your a CRAZY insane squirrel on catnip and saying "Oh it's ok I understand." BECAUSE THEY DON'T and you can tell the sincerity in their voice. However, I do still love those who don't understand for being patient. Any way, just thanks ya'll! I appreciate everything!!!!

2 comments:

~Shelly~ said...

aw ur too sweet! pregnancy is DEFINATLEY something NO ONE can understand or relate to unless they are there or have been there. its nothing u can talk to ur girlfriends about if they are not or have not been PG before. and after this sweet girl is here, u will really see ur true friends shining thru. jeffrey and i lost a couple "good friends" by having kinley. but F them and the horse they rode in on bc kinley is NOT going anywhere. if ur friends cant get past u having a baby- u werent friends with them in the first place!
anyway, u will come thru this being a better person, a better couple, and awesome parents. theres just NOTHING better in this world than having a baby!! the 1st month or 2 might be emotionally HARD..but again, u can talk to us girls who have been there!

Ape said...

I agree with Shells!! Nothing is more perfect in life than having a baby. They bring so much joy to not only their parents but to the world. It gets hard at times, but at the end of the day you look at them and thank God for blessing you with that child. Audree is my heart and soul, my world, and I dont know what I ever did without her!! Your girls are always here for ya!!